Last Updated: December 31, 2019
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below. When you interact with the website of our business partners, we may collect Service Data (defined below).
Information Collected by Third Parties
Information Collected On our Site
Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with SpringServe through the Site, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. SpringServe may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by SpringServe affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
Information Collected through our services
Service Data: We refer to the data collected and used by the SpringServe Services as “Service Data.” The information that we or they may collect includes the following:
- Log information: data elements received from the web browser, operating system, or device, including the browser type and settings, information about the operating system or device, information about the geographic location of the device, the web address visited and the referring webpage, the mobile app, the IP address of the device, cookie information, and other web page or mobile application information. Service Data does not include, and the Service does not collect, use, or allow data that directly identifies an individual, such as name, address, phone number, email address, or government identifier.
- Mobile data: In addition to the log information above, Mobile data may also include mobile identifiers such as Apple IDFA and Android Advertising ID, app-specific identifiers such as such as app name, app ID, and App store URL, and a list of the applications devices interacts with).
Our Use of Your Personal Data
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the SpringServe Services, SpringServe often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and SpringServe may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. SpringServe may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
SpringServe uses Service Data to deliver online advertising that is relevant to websites and business partners.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data
SpringServe is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data and Service Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: SpringServe, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Legal Requirements: SpringServe may disclose your Personal Data and Service Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of SpringServe, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Your Rights as an Individual
Your Choice: You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain SpringServe Services.
If you are a resident of California, Australia or of a European Union Member State, you have the following rights:
- The right to request access to, or ask us to provide you with copies of, personal information that we hold about you at any time. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period. We may decline a request for access to personal information in circumstances prescribed by relevant privacy laws. If we decline a request, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect or inaccurate personal information that we hold about you free of charge. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If we refuse to correct your personal information, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint.
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us by email: email@example.com or mail us a letter to: 44 West 28th street 4th floor, New York, NY 11001
SpringServe takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure. In addition, although we employ virus and malware screening software, we cannot control the actions of third parties who may use malware to interfere with our Web site and/or obtain access to Personal Data. We highly recommend you take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to SpringServe via the Internet. In the event of a data breach, SpringServe has tested its response process and can assure all affected users, vendors, and partners will be informed within 72 hours of an event.
Access to Information; Contacting SpringServe:
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Site.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.