SpringServe, an open video ad platform, offers a full stack of ad serving, optimization, and automation solutions to make video ad serving smarter. Clients get control, transparency, and analytics to realize increased ad performance and greater revenue from media sales. Headquartered in New York City, SpringServe is an independent solution that helps clients around the world effortlessly navigate the digital advertising ecosystem.
About the role:
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will wear many hats and play an integral role in the success of our clients.
On a daily basis there will be a wide range of challenging problems submitted by clients. It will be your responsibility to troubleshoot these issues to find a solution, or to work with our development and product teams to escalate bugs and top client pain points. Through this process, you will dig deep into ad serving code to find the root cause of a bug, or write a python script to automate some ad operations work, all to elevate the client experience in SpringServe.
You’ll need an interest in learning and reverse engineering the inner workings of a technical system and a desire to help our clients succeed on our platform. If you are interested in a customer facing position which also allows you to develop technical skills, don’t hesitate to apply. This position is great training ground to further a career in customer support or grow into QA and/or product role.
- Answer client questions/issues in timely manner with informative/educational answers that will help their business succeed on our platform.
- Troubleshoot bugs in our platform, find the root cause, and interface with engineering teams to resolve.
- Educate clients on our ad serving platform.
- Maintain and improve customer facing resources (e.g. documentation).
- Communicate biggest client pain points to the product team, and work with them for a resolution.
- Write simple, automated Python scripts to automate tasks for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in providing exceptional customer support and educating clients on the technical aspects of the SpringServe platform and any ad tech issues they encounter
- Outstanding communication skills to both interact with clients and relay product requests
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot bugs in a technical system
- Interest in learning new technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to script in Python/SQL or willingness to learn