We’re excited to announce the availability of Audience Management Engine (AME), enhanced audience management tools for activation against programmatic and direct-sold deals, on the SpringServe platform.
Audience Management Engine allows publishers to seamlessly layer first- and third-party audiences stored within many leading DMPs. Publishers will soon be able to forecast inventory against key audience segments, and precisely target an advertiser’s audience to drive higher revenue, regardless of demand source.
Benefits of AME for publishers include the ability to:
- Drive high value deals while helping buyers meet their goals.
- Expand demand opportunities from buyers purchasing audience PMPs.
- Have one contract for access to many DMPs. Publishers already integrated with AME can leverage this capability in SpringServe with no further action needed.
- Access real-time reporting and troubleshooting tools that are easy to use and transparent.
Benefits of AME for buyers include the ability to:
- Tap into unique audiences
- Forecast and plan across premium inventory
- Pre-filter based on audience to increase efficiency
If you are interested in learning more, or would like to schedule a demo, please contact your account manager or reach out to us here.