About the role:
As a Client Solutions Engineer at SpringServe, you will be challenged on all fronts. This truly is a generalist position. You will interface with clients on a daily basis, and should be a strong advocate for customer success. Additionally, sharp analytical and troubleshooting skills for hard technical problems that come your way are a must.
You will need to enjoy working in a startup culture and being a self starter. While you’ll be a member of an all star team, you will have a lot of autonomy in your daily responsibilities and will have to take ownership of understanding client’s problems and solving them.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for making clients successful on our platform. This will include migrating new clients to our platform, understanding a client’s business thoroughly, brainstorming with clients to find their optimal setup, communicating client needs to product, and troubleshooting technical problems in a client’s set up that arise. A combination of strong analytical / troubleshooting skills, project management skills, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Owning the migration and success of a client on SpringServe
- Troubleshooting complex technical issues in client’s set up
- Developing a strong understanding of each client’s business
- Collaborating with clients to find their optimal setup on SpringServe.
- Educating clients on SpringServe and in ad tech
- Helping to define a migration plan for new clients
- Responsive communication to client questions
- Motivated by making clients successful on our platform
- Knowledge of video advertising, including CTV
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to solve client’s technical problems
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills to discover clients’ root issues and navigate solutions with them
- 3+ years of work experience
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, and Pandas
- Experience working in ad tech